Due to the threat of COVID-19, all CARE Counselor sessions will be conducted remotely through digital video conferencing or telephone. Please contact Dr. Lobo to schedule a virtual session.
Mental Health Wellness
Emotional Wellness is coping effectively with life and stress, and it includes, maintaining good mental health, having a positive attitude, and promoting feelings of self-worth.
Tips for Emotional Wellness
1. Express feelings in a healthy way
2. Be aware of the feelings of others
3. Be able to express love and trust
4. Cope with stressors in life in a rational way
5. Reflect on situations before reacting impulsively
6. Keep everything in proper perspective
Source: Adapted from Swarbrick, M. (2006). A Wellness Approach